There’s lots of ways to stay up to date with SIFTS.
Subscribe to something so you are always getting a hot and fresh ‘sode dropped right onto your device.
- iTunes - Subscribe or View in iTunes to rate/review.
- Google Play
- RSS - http://feeds.feedburner.com/siftshow
- Stitcher - http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/save-it-for-the-show
- Pocketcasts - a great podcast player for Android or iOS
- Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/save-it-for-the-show (download the Soundcloud iOS App and subscribe to hear it on the go)
- We're on Swell, search for the show.
- And of course this website. You are on it. Right now! The site is mobile friendly too, so you can listen to it on any mobile or tablet site you want.
- Am I not on the thing you like? Then let us know!
Where to Begin Listening?
This is a comedy show, and not Serial or the Sopranos. You certainly don't have to, and shouldn't start from episode #1 to understand the show. The truth is the entire premise is Eddie (my brother-in-law, our wives are sisters) and I sit down and make each other laugh, and make you laugh and that's about it.
There are a few extra special shows out there over the years that if you wanted to check out, to see if we are worth your time, might be a good place to start. These are those shows. Also Dan was interviewed on a podcast once and he talks a lot about the inspiration for Sifts, how it started, etc.
This show just works. So many good bits and jokes. A great indicator of what most shows are like, a real stream-of-conscious run of great, weird and funny stuff.
I played golf with my dad and saw his dick. I talk about it. Our podcast is weird and nsfw. A lot of folks say this is the episode they heard that made them become a fan.
This show has the origin story of #pgw or "pussy got wet" which we say on the show often. I know what you're thinking: pussy?! You probably hate reading it and making yourself say it in your head. It's a pretty vulgar word, and kind of crazy it's a bit of a catch phrase for the show. But the heart wants what the heart wants.
We've all heard of 'road head' but what about getting yanked while driving? We explore this plus what porno for pre-teens would look like. Weird right? It's a good indicator of the odd depths we plumb on the show.
My #dickmouth comes up on the show often. This show explains the origin of that and more.
This is an old show, and a turning point for us because it was the first where I shared a pretty filthy story, and that became what we were known for. The old show are good. Don't be scared to go thru the back catalog!
Did I miss a show that you loved and made you become a fan? Email me and let me know what I missed!